Our goal is to address repairs and requests as quickly as possible in order to insure that faculty, staff and students experience very little down time. A summary of last year includes:
- Over 5000 service requests completed which include anything from needing a new print cartridge to hard drive failure.
- Parents are using a parent access portal in order to view their child's attendance, grades, health records, discipline, and food service. Parents please contact or e-mail your child's school for information on using Parent Access.
- Each classroom is equipped with a SMART Board interactive whiteboard and projector in order to enhance curriculum in the classroom.
- Teachers have begun training to use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 to enhance instruction and facilitate administrative tasks.
- Anahuac ISD is now a Google Apps for Education district!