Classroom rules and expectations______________________________________________
Reading and Language Arts- Ms. Wilkins and Mrs. Moore
Focus for Six 6weeks
Unit 06: Media Impact
- Read AR books every night for 20 minutes or two chapters or more.
- A Reading and or Language Arts packet will be given the first day of the school week and due the last day of the school week.
- Students will need to maintain an average of 85% or higher
- 60% of their goal by the end of the 3rd week
- 80% of their goal by the end of the 4th week
- 100% of their goal by the end of the 5th week
Failure to meet these point goals will place your student in B lunch.
Ms. Wilkins' Class- Tuesday- 8:30
Mrs. Smart's Class- Tuesday- 2:30
Mrs. Moore's Class- Wednesday- 9:30
Mrs. Coward's Class- Wednesday- 1:00
Math - Mrs. Coward
Science - Mrs. Smart